Monday 22 February 2010

Still surfing in Samara

Hola

I can´t tear myself away from Samara. I´m enjoying the surf, sunsets and the company of a Nicaraguan gangster. I´ll finally be leaving after a full moon party at the weekend (minus the metal souvenir elephant that said ganster has asked me to carry back to the UK). My itinery is a week´s Spanish study in Nicaragua, then diving in Honduras, followed by trekking up the volcanoes of Guatemala. Finally I am meeting back up with my lovely friend Eda in Saint Cristobel in Mexico before flying to LA. Needless to say, I really don´t want to think about coming home. Who knows, maybe I won´t........

Vic xx

2 comments:

Viv said...

I think you should buy that wee house we saw for sale on the road behind Locanda! It could be our holiday home when we move to NYC....
Are you surfing Point Break style by now? Say hi to Juan Paulo and Samurai for me
Lots of love Viv x x x

Kate said...

Milk those sunsets, waves and colourful characters for all they're worth. I guarantee nothing has changed over here and you're missing very little. However, we continue to miss you.

Kate xx